In no particular order…
– Get down to around 150 pounds, before the end of 2013. I know I can do it. 🙂
– Feel comfortable with my body.
– Save up $1,000. (Not putting a timeline on this, because saving up money is pretty difficult.)
– Get back into school. I’m still considering going through APU, online, because going to Delta simply did not work for me.
– Get a full-length mirror and a digital scale with progress tracking memory. This sort of ties in with #1 and #2, but it is certainly it’s own separate entity.
– Move out on my own. My current situation is far less than ideal.
This list is a constant work-in-progress. Check back later; I’m sure there will be some changes.